Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day and 150th Anniversary of the Unification of Italy

Top O the Morning to ya!  With all due respect to the Irish folks of the world, the Italians are out to steal your thunder. I think this day of wearing green and drinking is safe for the time being.

It is almost officially spring here in Tampa and I could not be happier. Love Spring and Summer, the sun, surf and sand are three of my favorite things. I am in a great place for all of them. My son who now lives in Texas is really missing the beach. I could not imagine being land locked. UGH.. With this weather comes shorts and flip flops and cute sundresses.. YIPPEE.

Outfit of the day March 17, 2011

Light green 3/4 sleeve, cotton ruffle top from Old Navy
White Capris from Old Navy
Pewter flower sandals

Makeup of the day

Pretty in Pink Eyeshadow ELF
Envy (Green) Eyeshadow Wet n Wild
Mega Wink mascara Wet N Wild
Airy Fairy Lipstick Rimmel

Hope you find some luck today!!

Andi, That Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment