Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Powdered Mini Donuts Calling My Name

My best biffle BJ, brought me a bag full of the Devil this AM, Hostess Powdered Mini Donuts. 

They were a Saturday and Sunday morning favorite of my son and I.   Aaron, who is currently touring Rome with 10 of his Latin Class friends, now lives with his father in Texas. Everyday I am reminded of a ritual or two I miss sharing with him. I understand that at 16 years old, he is probably over eating donuts and watching cartoons with me, it's sad to me how time moves on.   I am left with a head full of wonderful memories of him as a baby, little boy and now a young man. I hope that all the craziness and fun I tried to add to his life will be remembered by him in the same manner.

Its Wednesday the day before St. Patrick's Day so here is your early warning get something green to wear for tomorrow. A gorgeous day here in sunny Tampa. Very excited that the weekend is only two days away!

Outfit of the day 3/16/2011

Faded Glory Black floral print dress
Super Cute floral flip flops

Makeup

Bare Minerals Foundation
ELF Tinted Mmoisturizer
ELF Silver Lining Eye Shadow
Rimmel Airy Fairy Lipstick
ELF Fairy Lip Gloss

Be good to each other and stand up straight!

Andi, That Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment